Other features of PFL Epoxy Sealer:
- Water based so VOC free (no smell)
- 1:1, 2 pot (more convenient to mix, part pot mixes easy)
- Recoat 1-2 hours (you can apply several coats in one day)
- Can be applied at low temperatures
- Will tolerate damp surfaces (not many epoxies can)
- Pot life of 2 hours at normal temperatures
- Good tolerance to pooling (floors usually have uneven areas where some epoxies can pond and then overbuild – with our epoxy this risk is minimised).
- Excellent levelling properties
This sealer is suitable for use in escape paths.
PFL Epoxy Sealer from PeterFell has been tested to ISO 9239.1 and achieved the minimum critical radiant flux requirements of NZBC C/AS2-AS6, Flooring 4.17.3, Table 4.2.
How much you’ll need.
The following estimates are offered in good faith but the final quantity may be be more or less depending on the concrete. They are conservative numbers, not because we are trying to sell more, but because most clients don’t want to have to order twice.
Also note it is often easier to buy a single unit than the two smaller ones (eg buying 1x20L is cheaper than buying a 1x10L & 1x5L), and we so have put in the cheapest options. Any excess can be kept or used to apply a third coat.
Estimated amount of PFL Epoxy Sealer needed = 32L
You will need:
|10||2L||1 x 2L|
|20||4L||1 x 4L|
|30||6L||1 x 4L, 1 x 2L|
|40||10L||1 x 10L|
|50||10L||1 x 10L|
|60||12L||1 x 10L, 1 x 2L|
|70||14L||1 x 10L, 1 x 4L|
|80||16L||1 x 10L, 1 x 4L, 1 x 2L|
|90||20L||2 x 10L|
|100||20L||2 x 10L|
|120||24L||2 x 10L, 1 x 4L|
|140||30L||3 x 10L|
|160||30L||3 x 10L|
|180||34L||3 x 10L, 1 x 4L|
|200||40L||4 x 10L|
Order your PFL Epoxy Sealer.
Please note that the following prices exclude GST and freight. These are calculated when you work through your order.